Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Love Family! [Montgomery Tx Photographer]







































Wow!  What an amazing family!  And seriously, that REALLY is their last name! :)  It's fitting and that is one thing that is definitely apparent in these pictures!  I am so honored to be a part of their family's picture history and am so grateful that our paths crossed!  I also found myself (with the help of Scott and Angela's ideas) appreciating the lighting that gave the pictures the natural "haze" that I've been trying to achieve for a while now.  I have also been experimenting with tricks in Photoshop to give my pictures more of a "signature" look.  I think they turned out unique and so fitting for this amazing family.  I couldn't have dreamed of any better way to spend my Saturday morning last weekend!  I hope everyone enjoys these pictures as much as I have! Thank you again Love family! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment