Sunday, July 1, 2012

Introduction [Montgomery Tx Photographer]


So, this is all very new to me.  In all honesty, I have never really put much thought into "blogging."  The purpose of this is to get my ideas out there, and hopefully people will like it enough to either help me get better, or even book a session or two with me!

I have always loved the art of photography, where I enjoyed looking at other people's talents and admiring them.  I never thought that I could be the one offering the talents!  Turns out, I really love it!

Let me first explain who I am.  I am 27 and I have been married for 3 years and have I have a 2 1/2 year old son.  This whole photography thing started because we have family all over the country, so naturally, I have to keep the fam updated by taking lots of pictures of him and posting them via Facebook and online photo sites (i.e. snapfish).  I have been begging my husband for what seems like forever to get me a DSLR camera so I could take some nice photos of my son, Caleb, so I could share our everyday moments with people who couldn't be here with us during those special times.  He obliged and I fell in love with how cute of a little model Caleb is ;) as well as how much I love capturing beautiful moments that seem to slip away so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment