Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Michael & Caroline [Bryan/College Station, Tx Photographer]

How many nice things can someone say about a person or people (in this case)?  Well, I could probably write a book on how amazing these two individuals are.  Not only are they incredibly nice, but they are also so much fun to be around (clearly)!  I am so happy for them and many congrats are deserved on their engagement.  I am SO honored to be able to document such an important time in their lives.

This was a color fight, the colors are called "Holi Colors" and they originate from India.  There is a festival in India where these colors are thrown around and such.  They make for AWESOME photographs and lots of fun!

I had to get out of my comfort zone a bit when editing these photos.  I wanted to capture the love surrounding these two (I feel capturing emotion is where my strong point is) but I also wanted to be sure that my audience (and clients) were able to see the detailing of the powder , just like we did in person. I definitely think that this photo shoot was a HUGE learning experience and I hope everyone loves these pictures as much as I do! :)

Should you have questions on how to book a session such as this one or any below, feel free to shoot me an email!  You can find it on my website: www.amsurak.com!
































No comments:

Post a Comment