Monday, March 4, 2013

Brandon & Katie's Engagement [Montgomery, Tx Engagement Photographer]

This session was so much fun.  Katie (the superstar that she is) and Brandon were so willing to do anything and completely trusted my judgement on their photos, and I just LOVE the result!  We (possibly) have trespassed--but it was so worth it judging by the pictures we got from the location.  I am grateful that these two have trusted me to document these big moments in their lives and I can't wait for them to tie the knot at the end of this year! <3

I had so much fun with these two and here's some highlights from their session! :)


PS--Katie appeared on the show, "Say Yes to the Dress!"  It was the cutest episode and you should check it out!  It was titled: "Size me up!" :)















[Montgomery, Tx Engagement Photographer] [Spring, Tx Engagement Photographer] [Houston, Tx Engagement Photographer] [Montgomery, Tx Wedding Photographer] [Spring, Tx Wedding Photographer] [Houston, Tx Wedding Photographer]

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! These engagement pictures are amazing!! The couple is looking adorable together. The background locations are eye catching. Well, there are various New York venues that you can choose as per your photo session imagination and budget. I have booked a five star hotel for my vintage themed family engagement party.

    ReplyDelete