Monday, May 25, 2015

Eurri + Michael + Emma [Tomball, Tx Maternity Photographer]

So just to saw a few brief words about this maternity session...

-I totally had to convince Eurri to do maternity photos.  It took me about 6 months to convince her (that may be an exaggeration, but only a slight one)!
-I totally am in love with these images (maybe I'm biased)
-She's such an amazing friend.  I have said it many times, and I'll say it again.  She really did open my eyes to my self worth as a photographer and business owner.  I will forever be grateful to her for that!

-Onward to the images!






[Conroe, Tx Maternity Photographer] [The Woodlands, Tx Maternity Photographer] [Montgomery, Tx Maternity Photographer] [Spring, Tx Maternity Photographer] [Willis, Tx Maternity  Photographer] [Houston, Tx Maternity Photographer] [Tomball, Tx Maternity Photographer]

No comments:

Post a Comment