Saturday, November 7, 2015

Macri Family [Conroe, Tx Family Photographer]

This family bared the rain with me, drove an hour and a half to come see me (TWICE), and I just love them for that.  I had such an amazing time photographing the happiest baby that ever was, the free spirited toddler and a mama and daddy that love each other!  Beyond blessed to call this my "job." <3  Here's the highlights from their session!

Andrea Surak Photography: Conroe, Tx Family Photographer The Woodlands, Tx Family Photographer Montgomery, Tx Family Photographer Spring, Tx Family Photographer Willis, Tx Family Photographer Houston, Tx Family Photographer Tomball, Tx Family Photographer Conroe, Tx Child Photographer The Woodlands, Tx Child Photographer Montgomery, Tx Child Photographer Spring, Tx Child Photographer Willis, Tx Child Photographer Houston, Tx Child Photographer Tomball, Tx Child Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment