Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hamlin Family [Montgomery, Tx Family Photographer]

I had such an amazing time over the months talking with Shanda about our family session in Montgomery, Tx and her child session in Montgomery, Tx, too! <3  She found me through Jamie, and we connected almost immediately.

I am now trying to get all my blogging caught up from the holidays on all my family photoshoots here in the Greater Houston Area! :)

Here are Shanda's highlights <3



Andrea Surak Photography: Conroe, Tx Family Photographer The Woodlands, Tx Family Photographer Montgomery, Tx Family Photographer Spring, Tx Family Photographer Willis, Tx Family Photographer Houston, Tx Family Photographer Tomball, Tx Family Photographer Conroe, Tx Child Photographer The Woodlands, Tx Child Photographer Montgomery, Tx Child Photographer Spring, Tx Child Photographer Willis, Tx Child Photographer Houston, Tx Child Photographer Tomball, Tx Child Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment