Thursday, December 20, 2012

Owen's Wedding! [Conroe, Tx Wedding Photographer]

I started this journey with a few people who believed in my and my work.  Two of those people believed in me so much so, that they wanted me to do their wedding.  As anyone can guess, wedding photography is really stressful, but well worth the stress if all parties are happy!  And that is the case with this family!  I am so grateful for the opportunity! It also helped that I had a fantastic second shooter, Taylor Crane, with Taylor Loryn Photography.  She was amazing to collaborate with and I am very grateful she joined me on this day! :)

If you or anyone you know would like to see more pictures from this wedding, please contact me and I can arrange for that to happen!












































































[Conroe, Tx Wedding Photographer] [The Woodlands, Tx Wedding Photographer]

No comments:

Post a Comment