Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Roger's Wedding! [Montgomery, Tx Wedding Photographer]

So sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog.  But it gives me great joy to go back and look at all of my accomplishments since I started this journey.  Wedding photography is definitely one of the higher stress venues when choosing that path to go down as a photographer.  However, it is remarkable after you call it a day and your clients say, "job well done, we love our pictures."  The Roger's, who also happen to be some great friends of mine gave me the honor to capture their special (and beautiful) day!  I am so grateful for the opportunity!  Here are some photos from that day.

As a side note, if you or anyone you know, are interested in having me do your wedding and you would like to see more pictures from this wedding, please email me and I will be happy to share more!

<3 <3 <3
























































































[Montgomery, Tx Wedding Photographer]

No comments:

Post a Comment