Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Notter Family [Montgomery, Tx Family Photographer]

We had so much fun on this session.  I have grown to love working WITH the wind and letting it show just how it was during a photo shoot and have learned that if you let it create magic in your pictures instead of trying to work against it, just that occurs.  This session was so calm, WINDY, cool, and just perfect.  I feel like each time I do this family's pictures (and also happens to be my landlord for my studio AND most importantly- my friend), they just keep getting better and better.  Trust- it goes a long way when you hire a photographer! <3


Andrea Surak Photography: Conroe, Tx Family Photographer The Woodlands, Tx Family Photographer Montgomery, Tx Family Photographer Spring, Tx Family Photographer Willis, Tx Family Photographer Houston, Tx Family Photographer Tomball, Tx Family Photographer Conroe, Tx Child Photographer The Woodlands, Tx Child Photographer Montgomery, Tx Child Photographer Spring, Tx Child Photographer Willis, Tx Child Photographer Houston, Tx Child Photographer Tomball, Tx Child Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment