Friday, December 4, 2015

Schiller Family [Montgomery Tx Family Photographer]

Ahh, I did love this session.  They had the best sunrise ever, so the editing did take a bit longer, but oh so worth it.  <3  I met this sweet couple (and now their cute little daughter) about year and a half ago.  Megan and James were so welcoming when I started working out at Crossfit Willis and they were so encouraging, too.  I have enjoyed watching her and her photography business grow as well.  I am just so happy these amazing people are in my life! <3


Here are some highlights from their session!

Andrea Surak Photography: Conroe, Tx Family Photographer The Woodlands, Tx Family Photographer Montgomery, Tx Family Photographer Spring, Tx Family Photographer Willis, Tx Family Photographer Houston, Tx Family Photographer Tomball, Tx Family Photographer Conroe, Tx Child Photographer The Woodlands, Tx Child Photographer Montgomery, Tx Child Photographer Spring, Tx Child Photographer Willis, Tx Child Photographer Houston, Tx Child Photographer Tomball, Tx Child Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment