Friday, February 22, 2013

Eli [Montgomery, Tx Family Photogrpaher]

So, have you ever had a client where they are just a dream?  Well, that was me last Sunday with little Eli.  He was so curious and smart and since we decided on Memory Park here in Montgomery, he had A LOT to look at and do!  I always try to gear my sessions that involve little toddlers to what they like to do.  This does involve a great deal of chasing and patience, but if you are ok with it, the pictures turn out wonderful.  Children at this age weren't built to sit still, so why make them?  Capture WHO they are, because after all, that's what pictures are for, right?  To remember moments in your life.  And what a precious moment this day was!  I am so grateful for the Hinkie family to share this little guy with me for a couple hours that day and I look forward to working with them in the near future, again! :)  I hope you guys love these pictures, because I sure do! <3


















[Montgomery, Tx Family Photogrpaher] [Houston, Tx Family Photogrpaher] [Montgomery, Tx Child Photogrpaher] [Houston, Tx Child Photogrpaher]

No comments:

Post a Comment