Monday, February 4, 2013

Mandy & Dominic [Montgomery, Tx Family Photogrpaher]

So, Mandy and I have seen each other through my cousin, Tamara quite a bit.  From kids birthday parties to Scentsy parties, it's a wonder we didn't get together to do this before.  I always love to see everyone's face when they visit Memory Park (or Fernland Historical Park) for the first time.  It's a huge hit with everyone and of course, it is one of my FAVORITES to take pictures at.  We all had a blast this day, and they were so helpful and SO excited to get these pictures done.  With all these factors combined--VOILA!  Great pictures are made.  I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do!!












[Montgomery, Tx Family Photographer] [Conroe, Tx Family Photographer] [Willis, Tx Family Photographer]

No comments:

Post a Comment