Monday, January 28, 2013

Cutler! [Conroe, Tx Child Photographer]

So last week, I got the pleasure of spending the evening in Conroe with an old friend and her son, Cutler.  I stretched my imagination and branched out to do a style of photography that I normally don't do--urban!  And let me tell you what, I LOVED IT!  It also helps tremendously when the family is so photogenic and so willing to also stretch their ideas and bring them to the session as well.  I totally appreciate the opportunity it brings when my clients are so willing to trust me and go with what I have in mind, because as a photographer, you have a certain vision in your head and you imagine it over and over until what's in your head is projected on your camera!  And Tori and Cutler helped me to achieve just that for this session!

I also have had such a wonderful time exploring new locations with my son and husband--and this is one of them.  It brings so much inspiration and so much excitement to my photography world!

Thank you Tori and Cutler! <3  I hope everyone loves these pictures as much as I do! <3






















[Conroe, Tx Child Photographer] [Montgomery, Tx Child Photographer] [Conroe, Tx Family Photographer] [Montgomery, Tx Family Photographer]

No comments:

Post a Comment