Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Daily Dose of Caleb! [Montgomery, Tx Family Photographer]

So, January was my first relatively slow month since September.  Initially, I was a little nervous, especially since I got some new gear, but then I looked at it as an opportunity!  Now--rewind about a year ago.. the only reason I wanted a DSLR was so that I could get good quality images of my son.  Ones to put on Christmas cards, some to put in frames and put in my house, etc.

Well, over the course of a few months, I realized that I got so busy that I didn't stick to my initial plan.  So, I thought and thought and thought of a photo challenge that I could engulf myself into.  One that would stretch my mind, inspire me, generate ideas and hopefully bring me to a new level in my photography.  So none of the ones I came across struck me as one that I would be interested in doing.  And then it hit me.  An "aha" moment, if you will. 

With this "aha" moment, I planned to--most importantly--spend some quality time with my son and go on adventures with him, find new locations that I think clients will be interested in doing some sessions at, and have documentation of my family's lives together.  So, there you have it.  I am going to TRY to take at least one picture a day of Caleb and our family. 

Our days may seem boring to some, but they are magical to us.  For those of you with children, you know what I mean!  So, here's your daily dose of Caleb (and some family shots, with a little bit of some explanation pics so you have an idea of what we were doing that day) all of which are 3 days scrunched together in one post!  I hope you all love them as much as I do, but I am a little biased! ;)

I want to share a Bible verse that I see posted on my church's wall every Sunday that strikes me as a GREAT BIG "THANK YOU!" to God every time think about Caleb.  Here it is: "I will give thanks to You, for I (<-- insert my thoughts of Caleb there) am fearfully and wonderfully made!" -Psalm 139:14
























[Montgomery, Tx Family Photographer] [Conroe, Tx Family Photographer] [Montgomery, Tx Children Photographer] [Conroe, Tx Children Photographer]

No comments:

Post a Comment