Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sarah Merchant! [Montgomery, Tx Portrait Photographer]

Ahhh, so where do I begin with little Mrs. Sarah?  It ALL began back in October 2004.  I had arrived to my first duty station in Utah, and Sarah and I shared a bathroom that connected our two rooms.  So we became roomies!  God had a plan.  He made sure that our paths crossed and I am ever so thankful for that.  It didn't stop there.  We were pretty much inseparable until she got orders to Korea.

In the military, often times, you will drift from people that you grow close to.  However that wasn't the case for Sarah and I.  We have seen eachother's ups and downs and have remained the best of friends that anyone could ask for.  Support, trust, knowing that we are there for one another when it feels like no one else is, honesty, etc.  We have done this for 8 1/2 years now and our friendship just grows stronger (isn't that amazing?)!  And I can't tell you how refreshing that is and how honored I am to call her my best friend!

We nearly talk everyday (one of us starts to worry about the other if we don't) and we have been blessed to live within 4 hours of one another.  On this trip she made out, it was spur of the moment and we had SUCH a great time.

When I sought out this whole photography gig, I vowed that I would see the beauty in people and capture just that.  The beauty of their lives, the beauty of their souls, the beauty of what they have created and the emotions that come along with that.  Sarah was SO easy because she is so beautiful inside and out.  With a little guidance, a little push to get out of the awkward phase of me shoving my camera in her face, and THIS is what her and I created.  Isn't it beautiful?! :)

Here is just about a 2 hour glimpse of our time together this weekend!  And don't forget to keep scrolling to see her babies, Nibbles and Scooter!  My two little nephews! ;)





















[Montgomery, Tx Photographer] [Shreveport, LA Photographer]

No comments:

Post a Comment