Thursday, January 17, 2013

Surak Family (That's Me, too!)! [Montgomery, Tx Family Photographer]

Nick and I thought it would be a great idea to take The Surak Family to get some pictures made of all of us when his parents came into town and when his brother and wife came into town since it would be the first time we were all together in a real long time!  So I gathered my stuff (with my new camera (hehe)), I borrowed my good friend Vincent Sanchez's (with JVSanchez Photography, view his work here), tripod and made an early evening out of it.  We went to the Fire & Ice Hall in Montgomery and also to the big fields by Memory Park in Montgomery.  We had such a good time.

On a side note, Jess (my sister in law) REALLY likes the colorful, heavy editing that a number of photographers do, so you can see those mixed in the pictures, too.  I had fun doing them, even though I don't do them often.  If you are reading this and are a potential client and you like that style of editing, LET ME KNOW!  I can do some for you! :)





























[Montgomery, Tx family Photographer]

No comments:

Post a Comment